Ebusiness consultant training and accreditation
Maintaining ebusiness standards
Ebusiness consultants, accredited and trained by Website Criteria (WSC) are expected to:
- conduct themselves in a professional, honest and credible manner
- be active in promoting their ebusiness services and the benchmarking reports
- undertake professional development appropriate to ebusiness consulting
- contribute to WSC’s body of knowledge and products
- display the Website Criteria Ebusiness Accreditation logo on their website, proposals and reports as appropriate
- be active users of Web technologies.
Are you proud of your reputation and don’t want it damaged by association with an organisation that is unprofessional and lacks integrity? We know how you feel. Nor do we.
The testimonials and the caliber of clients and projects cited in this document indicate that Steven Smith and Website Criteria have demonstrable integrity. We trust that an ebusiness consultant’s reputation will be enhanced by association with WSC.
Our reputation is as important to us as yours is to you.
Should an accredited ebusiness consultant prove to act in a manner that brings Website Criteria’s name into disrepute, their accreditation or partner status will be revoked. Access to the extranet and use of the logo will be revoked, their name removed from the directory of accredited consultants. Re-accreditation may be possible.
Course Executive Summary (PDF 338KB) - the benefits to you, course outline and booking form.